Boring Sunday evenings, not enough brain cells to make up a coherent thought, random surveys...enough said.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Cell phone, why do they cost so damn much here?!
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Hmm that would be last June with my EX Matt on my birthday at this super awesome Thai place called Sea In Brooklyn, man that was a long time ago. Okay, now I’m depressed.
3. Last time you puked from drinking? Sometime in the last two months.
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? Dancing on bars is not for grown ups
5. Name of your first grade teacher? Mrs. Francessca Mascharanes
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Being on vacation
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? Miss India!
8. How many colleges did you attend? One, University of Oklahoma
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Because It’s hot and I wanted to be comfortable.
10. Gas Price? Don’t know, haven’t driven in a while.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you? Probably Paris, London or Amsterdam, Since I’m so sick of all the the people in my life, it would definitely have to be someone new.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? Why the fuck do I have to work on a Sunday?!
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? I wish she would really stop lecturing and leave me alone
14. Favorite style of underwear? Granny panties, they are super comfortable.
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex? Boxer briefs
16. What errand/chore do you despise? Washing clothes. 17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? Absolutely, If I didn't have to work I would a lot of things.
18. Get up early or sleep in? Sleeeeeeep in
19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Hobbes, Peter Parker, Peter Griffin and Belle. It’s a tie.
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Coffee and conversation.
21. Have you found real love yet? What do you think?! Would I have time to take stupid surveys if I did?
22. When did you first start feeling old? 20
23. Favorite 80's movie? Dirty Dancing…obviously
24. Your favorite lunch meat? Chicken
25. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? Food and Hair Products.
26. Beach or lake? Beach
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? Nope, but I don’t know if I’m equipped for it, although the making babies part is fun.
28. How many people do you stalk on Facebook? A few.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure? Cheesy romance novels and chick flicks
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about? Ha, there are a few
31. What's your drink? Vodka and Sprite
32. Cowboys or Indians? I’ll take either.
33. Cops or Robbers? Cops...their uniform is way hotter
34. Who from high school would you like to run into? No one I hate all those bitches, and the ones that I love I’m still in touch with.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? Paupers don’t have cars.
36. Norm or Cliff? who?
37. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? Simposons did it, Simpsons did it.
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? A thin wall seperates me and Ketan, Gosh don’t I just love the cubical culture.
40. If you could get away with it, who would you kill? No one in particular, I hate them all equally.
41. What famous person(s) would you like to have dinner with? Harukimi Murakami
42. What famous person(s) would you like to sleep with? haha, same as above and then some. 43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Never ever
44. Last book you read for real? The Prince of Ayodhya…for real.
45. Do you have a teddy bear? No, Do I look like I’m five? Actually never had one when I was five either.
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? The bathroom of a baseball stadium in Huston Texas.
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? San Fran
48. Do you go to church? I don’t believe in God.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
I’m open to possibilities, however these possibilities stay away from me.
50. Just how OLD are you? 23...for another 3 months